Monday, March 19, 2007

Clapton here we come.

So 3 more days before we go. I cannot wait. Here is our itenerary. Thursday afternoon leave to go to Van. Staying at my bros that night. Friday we get to pick up our car at budget, Friday afternoon. hair appointment. Friday night Eric Clapton. Whoo hoo. We are staying at the Ramada Inn that night. Saturday morning, catching the early ferry to Nanaimo. 1:00 appointment with Homeopath. Hopefully it will solve my probs so I don't need a Hysterectomy. Anyway after that off to visit friends. We are going to stay at Cavell's that night. Sunday morning Church at Mike's Church. Yippee. I love that church. Then we are coming back on the afternoon ferry. Then back to GM Place to watch The Vancouver Cannucks VS Colarado Avalanche. After that we are going to another hotel. Monday, somethime bring back the vehicle, Relax , shop maybe, Tuesday again same as Monday. Maybe take my bro out for his birthday . Wednesday morning, come back home very early we are on the 7:45 flight. So that is it in a nut shell. I cannot wait to just spend 5 whole days just R&Ring with Roy.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Eric Clapton and the Canucks in one trip?! They'll smoke Colorado so I'm sure you guys will have a blast :) Think of me while you're in GM place! lol

Christy said...

That is going to be amazing! I am so jealous!!! But in a good way and very happy for you!!!

Gwen said...

You should paint your faces for the game, then you might get on camera. We'll all be watching for you here!

Seriously I have never felt better in my whole life since I've been to the homeopath. I still get cold and things, but the endometriosis is totally gone. It's amazing, I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Darci said...

When are you going to be in Nanaimo?
I wish I would have knowen sooner, I could've made the trip up to see you at Mike's church :)

Darci said...

I wish I had know ahead of time when you where going to Mike's church, I could've made the trip up to Nanaimo. Have a great trip!