Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well I'm back once again

Wow what a crazy time I live in. This week has been supremley busy between going to 2 job interviews at walmart, doing the evaluation for mini office outlet. wich is so exciting. Getting a luncheon for our church organized never mind homeschooling, doing books for my husband laundry cooking and the list goes on. I must say that today I am exhausted. But I am taking the time to do this. I miss blogging and I wish I had more time to do it. The Deacons training this weekend was amazing and I figured that I need to work at being a full time saint Thank you Lord for your mercy and Grace when I mess up and your constant Love . Well that is all for now
God Bless all

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Whew! What a crazy schedule!

I'm going to just drop in on you soon, it's the only way it will ever happen! love you!