Monday, May 28, 2007

Whew I'm back I think

Well it has been an exhausting month and a half. But I think I will be able to return to the wonderful world of blogging. I have just gone threw the most intense job training ever in my life and I am still standing. Ok so lets see what is new in my life. 1. We go got a new Van, a 2004 Ford Freestar, Sorry guys pictures will be coming soon not tonight though because my camera is unavailable. 2. We also got a new laptop, I am not sure if I like it. 3. We also got a dog. I am so excited I have wanted a dog for a while now and I went to the shelter on Friday and Mosey just mosied on right passed me. At first I thought she was a blue healer but then when I did some inquiring I found out she is a 2 yeard old mutt that rarely barks and is great with kids. I am so serious about the bark thing. She has barked I think once in 2 days. Also the babies where poking her in the nose and just bugging her and she just sat there and looked at them and did nothing, I can't beleive it. a Gift from God that's what she is. ok well that will be all for now but I promise pictures real soon.

No comments: