Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Knit 1, Purl 2


Well this is my latest knitting project I am so excited I finished this sweater hat & mitts for my precious little girl Grace-Ella. I am so fascinated with knitting these days I just Love it. I am working on a vest for my husband at the moment. It may take me longer because it is made with real wool and I am allergic so I can only work on it for short periods of time. Anyhoo. My night was just wonderful. I went to pottery and had a relaxing evening and was able to spend 2 whole hours creating without interuptions. I had a great time at prayer last night. Boy did the Lord ever get old of me. I can't believe the battle He and I had. I seriously was just torn on "to share or not to share" sometimes I just don't know if things I am praying about are ok to share or not. But Yesterday it was made very clear to me that God wanted to share but I didn't know how to go about it" crazy but I am ever so glad that I did because the enemy sure got a stomping. anyhoo well i guess that is all for now. I will go and Chase after my Hubby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO~!!~!!!!! welcome back to blogland, hun! rad! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, so great to see you are here in blog land... love you and can't wait to read more about life! Beautiful sweater, hat, and mits! I had no idea you knitted! I love knitted stuff, not much into the knitting part though. I wish I was!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome job on the sweater michelle and thankyou for the use of the van,if you need anything at all a break from the kids,anything just let me know.tanya

Anonymous said...

waiting for your next post, ma dear! lol! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Gracey! How cute can she get?? I love the sweater, hat and mitt set! God job Michelle!!

Gwen said...

Great sweater, she's so cute!