Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Marking I will go, A marking I will go

Well it is now 2:30 am and I am just finishing my marking, report writting, and lesson planning, I am so exhausted I think that when I hit the pillow I will be out like nothing. Anyway. Today was so stressfull. I need to tell you guys one of my bad habbits. It is being a closet clutterer. Well maybe not so much the closet part. I have been trying to organize my life now for about 7 months and it seems like everytime I take one step forward I fall 5 steps back. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME . I hate living in clutter yet the more I try to get organized the more cluttered everything gets. Anyway this is my frustration Any advise would be grately appreciated. Also I would love to know how to put side bar banners and corners banners on again any tips great. Well I guess I am going to hit the sack. Chow Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chickie, you have three kids, that don't help. and you have a hubby. so you can only take 1/5 of the blame, lol! :D

but of course i can relate - i am one person who can, call by myself, turn my house into a disaster in three days - and don't understand how it happened.

Anonymous said...

Nothing is wrong with you at all,three kids and a husband is alot of work and things are bound to be a bit cluttered and disorganized.with my self i have an obsessive cleaning disorder,back to the point i have many ways and ideas that could help you in so many ways.we should do coffee and i can show you and tell you some ideas if you are up to it.tanya

Jenny said...

Well do I have the blog for you...
http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/
She's got some great tips and such.
I am fairly organized (not to toot my own horn or anything). Once you get into the habit you'll continue to do so. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.
As Laura(the organizing junkie) would say it's all about containerizing and purging!
It does make things run smoother.
~cheers