Saturday, May 17, 2008

Taste Buds

Ok So here is a little quiz on taste buds.

1.
Margerine or Butter.

For me butter hands down.

2. what is your favorite meat:

a) Chicken
b) Pork
C) Beef
D) Fish

Fish wins it for me

3. Salty or Sweet.

I prefer popcorn but I must say I do crave chocolate .

4. On a sandwich Mustard or mayo

I prefer ranch dressing. Actually

5. What is your favorite soup.

Pea soup for me must be the french Canadian in me.

6. Drinks
A) Tea
B) Coffee
C) Soda
d) water

For me it's tea. Apple cinamon, with a little bit of honey.

7. Popcorn or Chips
Popcorn Homemade on the stove with lots of butter.

8.Wich is your favorite Terrace Fast food Restaurant

a) McDonalds
b) KFC
c) A&W
d) Subway
E) Tim's

Mine is and always will be KFC I know Gross. But I just love that chicken
9. Which is you favorite Sit down restaurant

A) Don DIego's
b) Golden Star
C) Pizza Hut
d) Boston Pizza
E) Denny;s
f) Mr. Mikes
G) L'ambiance
SIt down restaurant are you kidding. I wish and if I did get to go to one and could actually afford one it would be Don's all the way.

10.What is your favorite starch
A) Patatoes
B) Rice
C) Pasta

For me past with homemade sauce.

Okay well have fun.

2 comments:

Chris said...

wow you've been updating! YAY good to see you back missed ya!

Gwen said...

I completely agree about KFC. I just LOVE IT, and my family never wants to get it. You and I will have to start meeting there for lunch on tuesdays.